Friday 26 August 2011

Which witch?

Witch concealer was todays purchase. It's a concealer stick but has some sort of witch hazel extract to help get rid of spots as well as covering them. I'd read good reviews about it and needed something good so I bought it at £3.50 from Asda i had to get it. I put it on quickly while on the bus and it covered a lovely shiny, red under the skin spot to almost gone. It definately faded it a lot. I wasn't expecting it to disappear but it did a fine job of helping to make it look not so volcanic and dangerous! I don't wear foundation over my whole face but I'll put the concealer on tomorrow underneath a bit of foundation to see how that works but that's for tomorrows post ;)

Ooooh I'll review mascaras soon. I have tonssss and they're my favourite makeup item for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment